Monday, June 17, 2013

A Little of This, A Little of That

It has been a busy week, filled with double dates, zoo trips, cousin sleepover, and a promotion! Whew! The fun never stops! Hopefully I will get better about blogging regularly. That's something that I hope comes from habit.

As an update with the challenge, I have failed miserably. I've bought several things. Including this absolutely awesome new dining table and six chairs, but for $200 it was a score! Look at how great that wood looks, and six chairs? Wow. The best part is that it has a leaf that stores inside the table! Amazing! No keeping up with leaves, and it's so easy to extend for company.


J and I are planning on restaining the top a darker color, and painting the pedestal and chairs. As much as I love it, it's just too woody for my taste. And of course, we would like to reupholster the chairs, but as it stands it's great so there's no rush for it.

I also scored a few free things- like an adorable little end table, and some big couch pillows that I'm planning on sewing covers for and making floor pillows. Can't wait to do that! That tutorial will be coming soon :)


By the way, I would like to share with you how to post comments because I would love to hear from the people that take the time to read my blog.


1. Click on the comment section of my blog.
2. And select "Name/URL"or "Annoymous". For the "Name/URL"  you can just type in your name and leave the URL section blank. That's perfectly fine.
3. And comment! Voila! Leave your piece ~

1 comment:

  1. Okay readers! Write something so Lilli knows you've been here ;)

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind ~