Monday, November 2, 2015

House Tour 2011


Welcome to my home!
(At least my home before we bought it. These are the pictures from the listing.)



Here's the view from the street of our humble abode. All 1257 square feet...what I think many people would classify as a "small home". To be honest, I do think it's a bit on the small side as well, but I am determined that we can live big in a small space. 



Our dark, but spacious kitchen. 



Our eat-in kitchen. 
No, we don't have a "formal" dining area. Heck, we barely have an eat-in kitchen, but we're making it work.




The living room. 
(As you can see it is all an open floor plan.)


Guest bedroom.


2nd bedroom.

 

Master bedroom.


Backyard. 


The patio.


My home no longer looks like this. Certain areas have undergone big changes. Others have not. My point with sharing this with you, is that it is amazing how quickly things change. Isn't life like that too? We are works in progress. He is not finished with us yet, and yes, we may still have some ugly light fixtures in our house, but HE IS NOT FINISHED WITH US YET.


"And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." - Philippians 1:6 


Please join me as I chronicle my journey of trying to live a life built on the rock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind ~